- AlzBetter.com’s services are intended for U.S. customers.
- Our Services are not designed for children under thirteen (13) years of age. If we discover that a child under thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
AGREEMENTS TO PRIVACY OPTIONS
By using our sites or services, you consent to these Privacy Options, which includes your consent to our use and disclosure of information about you in the manner described below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information We Collect Directly from You. Our Services may require visitors to our Sites or App users to provide information, such as registering for an account. The information that we collect from you varies based on your particular interaction with our Services. For example, when you sign up for an account on one of our Sites or our App, we will collect your contact information, including your name, email address, and password. If you make a payment through our Services, we will collect your name, email address, billing address, phone number and other payment information; however, please note that we use third parties to process your credit and debit card information.
- Information We Automatically Collect About You. When you use our Services, we automatically collect information such as the following through cookies and other technologies: domain name; browser type; operating system type, model, and version; device ID and configuration; pages, screens, or actions you view or take; links you click; Internet Protocol (IP) address; when and the length of time you visit or use our Services; and the referring uniform resource locator (URL), or the webpage that led you to our Sites.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING MECHANISMS
- Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Sites and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Sites, App and Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. Visitors to our Sites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Sites, but some features may not function.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Sites to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
INFORMATION USAGE AND SHARING
- For the purposes of providing services to you, obtaining payment for our services and for the operation of our business.
- With people or organizations that you authorize, including people you have engaged to provide you services such as doctors or other care providers;
- Where we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental requirement; (b) enforce any applicable terms of our Services, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Honor, its partners, its users or the public;
- To a family member, relative, or close friend that you have designated to receive relevant information, or if necessary to notify such persons regarding your care, location or condition;
- Health-related communications, such as to contact you about treatment alternatives or other services that may be of interest to you;
We may also disclose the information that we collect about you, including personal information, in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We may transfer your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may also share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for research, marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
SECURITY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect, including when applicable safeguards to comply with HIPAA. Please be aware that despite these measures, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY OPTIONS
AlzBetter.com reserves the right to make changes to this document from time to time. Changes made to this document will become effective when they are posted, unless indicated otherwise.